**This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links**
As I said before the absolute best part about passive income is selling other people’s products aside from creating your own. When I heard of this platform, I had to look into it, and although I myself really haven’t tapped into it as of yet. I thought it would be a great option for passive income.
Clickbank is an online platform that allows businesses to create affiliate programs, allowing them to monetize their content and earn commissions from sales or leads generated from their website, blog, or social media channels. It is a great way to generate passive income and increase your online presence. With Clickbank, you can easily track, monitor, and manage your affiliate program all in one place. Additionally, the platform offers a wide range of products and services to choose from that can fit any budget.
To date, this platform has grossed over $4 billion in sales from the different levels of sales mentioned. Let’s explore in detail how you can make passive income with Clickbank.
Making Passive with Clickbank
Making passive income with Clickbank is a great way to earn a steady stream of income. Depending on your niche and how much effort you put into it, you can make a decent income from Clickbank. The key to success is finding products that you can promote, setting up a website and marketing strategy, and driving traffic to it. Once you have established yourself as an affiliate, you will be able to make passive income with Clickbank. With the right approach, you can make money while you sleep!
ClickBank for Product Owners
ClickBank is a great platform for product owners to start selling their products online. With ClickBank, you can access an extensive network of affiliates. Allowing you to reach a wider audience and get more sales. You can also take advantage of ClickBank’s easy-to-use platform to set up your product and manage payments, sales, and customer service. With ClickBank, you’ll have everything you need to create a successful online business.
For example, if you have an online course that you wish to sell. ClickBank allows you to set up a shop to sell your course.
In order to take advantage of all the tools and resources Clickbank has for sellers you will need to familiarise yourself with the products currently on the platform
Clickbank Tools & Resources
Landing or Sales Page- Clickbank provides or allows you to upload a landing page for your product. A Landing page is a one-page sales page that focuses on the one product or service you are selling. This sales page consists of copywriting ( The words to convince your potential customer that this product is for them), photos or graphics, and a payment system so they won’t have to leave the page to make the purchase. The purpose of the landing page is to keep the customer focused on that one product or service and make an immediate decision to buy.
Affiliate Page Resource- As a product owner selling on Clickbank, you are exposed to so many affiliates who could really put your product on the map. It is important that any affiliate who wishes to sell your product have all of the detailed information needed upfront:
- Frequently Asked Questions- Answering all of the questions before they ask is essential to having a good and organized product and business. I as in customer service for many years, and we had a thing called First Call Resolution. And basically, what that means is you give all of the information the customer would need on that first call. This eliminates multiple calls and increases your success rate. FAQs in my opinion fall under this umbrella, and you can always update s new questions that you have thought of coming in.
- Swipe File- an email sequence that could range from 3-5 emails sent over the course of weeks to months. The ultimate goal is to provide enough value over a period of time to get your customer to buy. Not Mandatory but helps a great deal. Many independent business owners lack email marketing skills, many don’t even know what it is. For those who do know how important it is to use email marketing to vet a potential customer. Not everyone will purchase on the first try.
- Breakdown of pricing and commissions- The price of the product and earning potential info is probably the most important information to your affiliates. This would include the sales within the past 30 days. On Clickbank, this is called the Gravity which shows the potential the product has and many have been sold. In the diagram below No 3 is Gravity. 309 sales in the last 30 days show that this is a product people are buying.
- Graphics & Photos – I love beautiful photos and graphics, especially those that stand out. These are very important and needed to draw attention to your product.
- Facebook group or Huddle Location- this is optional, and not all sellers want to create a group for their affiliates for various reasons.
Clickbank for Customers
ClickBank offers a large selection of products that can’t be found anywhere else. From the best eBooks and courses to helpful accessories for your home or business needs–you’re sure to find what you need at Clickbank! They provide top-notch service with quick delivery times so there’s no waiting around on hold listening to automated messages about how their product might help solve all those problems
We’re always looking ahead: What’s new? How do people want to shop now that was never imaginable just 5 years ago?! And where will this all lead us next year when there are even greater opportunities waiting out there somewhere beyond imagination…
You get quality goods quickly without having any hassle whatsoever
Clickbank for Affiliates
Those of us who don’t want to spend thousands of dollars and time creating products can become an affiliate of any of the many products sold on the ClickBank marketplace.
For Affiliates Clickbank Provides
- Custom Links
- Landing pages- Landing or sales page produced by the seller
- Affiliate Resource Center
- Free Training
Finding the Right Product
Selling on Clickbank is very simple, and can be lucrative to you in your affiliate marketing business. We did a very detailed breakdown of what a Niche is and finding a Niche in The ultimate guide to Affiliate Marketing so you can check that out again if you need to.
Many don’t know that, but the first step is to go to CB Snooper .to check for popular CB products that you could sell in your niche. CB Snooper is an app in conjunction with ClickBank that helps you find the best and most popular top-selling products in CB. So whenever you’re looking to promote a product you just go to CB Snooper to see which products are hot for your Niche or any niche.
CB Snooper is a tool used to perform reconnaissance on a target computer. It is designed to help system administrators and security personnel identify potential vulnerabilities in the system. It works by collecting information about the system and its environments, such as installed software, network connections, and open ports. With this data, administrators can identify weak points in the system. plan for better security measures, and ensure that the system is running at optimal performance.
The first step is to go to CB Snooper to check for popular CB products in your niche. CB Snooper is an app in conjunction with ClickBank that helps you find the best top-selling products in CB. So if you’re looking to promote a product you just go to CB Snooper.
Once you have found the product(s) that you want to promote you are well on your way to making bank. In the dashboard, you will see the top 5 products, the top rising products, and the top 5 falling products.
In conclusion, Clickbank is a great platform for those looking to market their products or services. With its vast library of products and services, it is easy to find something that suits your needs. The platform provides a secure and reliable payment system.
Offers a variety of features to help you get the most out of your experience. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly get started and start making money. Clickbank is definitely a great choice for entrepreneurs looking to get started in the world of online marketing.
Create Your Account
In case you didn’t know, signing up with Clickbank is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is visit Clickbank.com and click on the “Sign Up” button in the upper right-hand corner.
From there, you’ll be asked to provide your name, email address, and a few other details. Once you’ve filled in the required information and clicked the “Create Account” button, you’ll be ready to get started.